~ 3 reasons to rethink this marketing powerhouse for your business ~
Leverage your time ~ The age-old discipline of sales has served as a constant method to generate new business. But why continue meeting with prospects one-on-one when it’s possible to reach thousands of people and more with one appointment?
Reduce the risk ~ In today’s competitive business world, “sales fatigue” is a common factor in prospects’ willingness to meet one-on-one. Many just aren’t sure enough that they want a product to sit through a sales pitch. Webinars reduce the risk for your prospects since they know that they won’t be one-on-one with a salesperson. In a webinar, many of your prospects are far more likely to relax and simply listen to what you have to say.
~ How To Use Webinars In Your Business ~
Because of their interactive and educational nature, webinars are one of the most versatile tools out there. They’re an amazing tool no matter what stage in the buying process. Webinars can be used to:
- Create rapport
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field
- Educate prospects on why they need your product or service
- Provide “proof in advance” to persuade prospective buyers
- Teach them how to best use your product or service
- Complement your business offerings
- Add additional revenue streams
- Increase the geographical reach of your business
These are only the tip of the iceberg. In the end, whether you’re B2B, B2C, selling widgets or expertise, creative use of webinars carries a huge potential to expand your sales.5 Keys to Powerful Webinar Promotion